TECHNICAL HINTS Human Pluripotent Stem
Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Array - Eight nitrocellulose membranes each containing 15 different anti-stem cell marker antibodies printed in duplicate. Handle the membranes only with gloved hands and flat-tipped tweezers.
• FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
• This kit should not be used beyond the expiration date on the kit label.
• Do not mix or substitute reagents with those from other lots or sources. Substitution of
some high intensity chemiluminescent reagents for Chemi Reagents 1 and 2 may cause
either increased background or diminished signal depending on the reagent.
• Any variation in sample handling, buffers, operator, pipetting technique, washing technique,
and incubation time or temperature can alter the performance of the kit.
• The Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Array membranes are validated for single use only.
• Always use gloved hands and flat-tipped tweezers to handle the membranes.
• Pick up the membranes from the edge on the side with the identification number avoiding
the area with the printed antibodies.
• A thorough and consistent wash technique is essential for proper assay performance.
Individual arrays should be washed in separate containers to minimize background. Wash
Buffer should be removed completely from the membrane before proceeding to the next
• Do not allow the membrane to dry out. This will cause high background.
• Avoid microbial contamination of reagents and buffers